Bluehost Guide for finding the purchased theme
If you are having trouble finding the purchased themes, theme files, and theme support subscription information, here you will find everything you need:
- In the Bluehost dashboard, select “My Sites” in the left navigation menu.
- Find the site with the themes you want to manage (you might have more than one website listed here).
- Click on “Manage Site.”
- You’ll land on the Overview tab and see the “Themes” box. Click on “Manage.”
- Now you’re on the Themes Management Page. You’ll see all active and purchased themes.
- If you scroll down to the bottom of the page, you’ll see “Purchased Premium Themes.”
- You can then click the ellipsis menu to access theme files. Note: If the theme subscription is no longer active, theme files will not be available for download and you will be redirected to renew theme support subscription.
- While theme files are auto installed when purchased on Bluehost, you do need to import the demo content.
If you want to save time and want assistance in importing the demo, you can buy our service at this link: services/theme-installation-demo-setup/
Once we have all the information we need, we will complete the task within one business day (Mon-Fri). At the end of the process, we’ll send you an email with all the necessary information to start using your website.