In this article, we will explain how to install the Instagram Widget to visualize your most recent photos. You can use this widget in your sidebar or footer.
First, make sure you have correctly installed and activated the “WP Instagram Widget” plugin. For further information, check the Required Plugins guide.
- Once you have activated the plugin, go to Appearance > Widgets on your WP Dashboard.
- Find Instagram Widget and drag it into the Instagram Footer column or into the Blog Sidebar, depending on where you would like to see it on your website.
- Select a title for your widget and then type in your Instagram username.
- Indicate the number of photos you would like to see in the widget and select their size.
- You can use the “link text” field to insert a phrase that will redirect to your Instagram profile page when clicked upon.
- Make sure to save changes when you are finished.