How to download Tuulikki theme from Mojo Marketplace?
Go to your account Mojomarketplace in “My Purchases”
In this page, you’ll see all your purchases of Mojomarketplace site.
Press the arrow “download” of the product “tuulikki – Blog&Shop WordPress Theme” and click “Main File” from the dropdown menu.
The screenshots you see have the image of another our theme, don’t worry the process is the same.
In the download folder of your computer you will notice a new folder named “tuulikki” where is contained all the theme files.
Now, you need to compress the folder ( see i.e screenshot )
This file is perfect to be loaded into your WordPress backend
- Within your WordPress Dashboard, navigate to Appearance > Themes.
- Click the “Add New” button at the top-left of the page > Click the “Upload Theme” button at the top.
- Click “Choose File” > find your zipped “tuulikki.zip” file > Click the“Install Now” button.
- Once the theme is successfully installed on your WordPress, you can “Activate” it via the installation page or via Appearance > Themes to switch over and begin using your tuulikki Theme!
Great you’ve finished!
IMPORTANT: If you try installing the entire zipped theme package or another incorrect file, you’ll probably receive an error message like this:
“The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet. Theme install failed.”
If this is your case, please be sure that you’re installing the right ZIPPED.
More info on this article from the Common Mistakes section of this documentation
INSTALL THEME VIA FTP
It is possible to use an alternative way to install Tuulikki Theme on your WordPress. This method could be helpful also in case you temporarily can’t access to your WP Dashboard.
Just follow the steps below:
- Download and install a common FTP Client software (like FileZilla or Cyberduck)
- Open the selected software and log in with the FTP access keys provided by your Hosting. (If you don’t know ho to get this read this article from FAQ section)
- Unzip the theme ‘tuulikki’ file and drag and drop the unzipped folder inside “wp-content > themes”
- Activate the theme from WP Control Panel by going to Appearance > Themes and activate it.