How to use Jetpack plugins ?
- Tuulikki is compatible with the Jetpack Tiled Galleries & and Carousel features, which allows for easily made mosaic gallery layouts with a pop-up lightbox carousel.
- To add the plugin to your site, go to Plugins / Add New and search for Jetpack. ThenInstall & Activate the plugin.
- With the plugin active on your site, you need to synch it with your WordPress.com Username & Password. Follow the plugin’s prompts to do so. Please note: your WordPress.com login may be different than your WordPress.org login which you use to acess your website. Follow the plugin’s prompts to recover a password, or create a new account, if necessary.
- With the plugin active & synched, you can go to Jetpack / Settings and Activate theCarousel & Tiled Galleries features.
- With the Carousel & Tiled Galleries features activated, you can go to Settings / Media to adjust your Jetpack media settings.
- Toggle the Background Color to your choice of white or black.
- For Tiled Galleries, check the box for Display all your gallery pictures in a cool mosaic.
- When adding multiple images to a post, you can now Create a Gallery, as part of the Add Media options. In the Gallery Settings, for Type, select Tiled Mosaic.
Your Gallery from backend :
Your Gallery from frontend :