How to install the required plugins
This is the list of the plugins included in Tuulikki Theme, that we recommend you to install and activate:
- Contact Form 7
- MailChimp for WordPress
- Once Click Demo Import
- Wp Instagram Widget
After installing and activating your Tuulikki theme, it’s time to proceed with the activation of the recommended plugins, already included in the theme and 100% compatible.
- At the end of the Theme installation, you will see a message that invites you to start installing required plugins
- Click on “Begin Install Plugins” . This action will open the “Install Required Plugin” page and display the list of the available plugins.
- Select all the plugins and then click on Bulk Action -> Install and hit Apply. Wait until the installation completes.
- Once the installation is completed, click on “Return to Required Plugin Installer”
- Re-select again all the plugins of the list and then click on Bulk Action -> Activate and hit Apply.
- All your plugins should be activated now.
Tip! If you don’t need one of the recommended plugins (for example Woocommerce, because you don’t need a shop), you can easily deactivate and delete it from the plugin directory. There are no required plugins, and the Tuulikki theme will work also without these plugins activated. If you need to setup your demo, you will need the plugin “One Click Demo Import”.
What’s the next step? Now it’s time to register your Tuulikki theme. Let’s Go!