Speed up your website
Site speed depends on several things in addition to theme (that already coded for extra fast work), like WordPress configuration, Server configuration and quality and Content optimization. We included simple guide how to optimize your website for extra fast work with our theme.
Useful advices for site Speed Up:
- Make sure that you have good hosting/server (we recommend to use Siteground to host WordPress themes)
- Disable all third-party plugins that you does not use
- Making sure the images in your posts are optimized for the web can save time, bandwidth and increase your search engine ranking. More info.
- WP Super Cache is a popular plugin which will create cached versions of your site to “serve up” to visitors. This often leads to increased loading speed and happier visitors! Just remember to clear your cache if you don’t immediately notice changes to settings taking place. Explore WP Super Cache
- Autoptimize plugin makes optimizing your site really easy. It concatenates all scripts and styles, minifies and compresses them, adds expires headers, caches them, and moves styles to the page head and can move scripts to the footer. It also minifies the HTML code itself, making your page really lightweight.
If you don’t want to configure your website optimization yourself you can order special service:
- Order Premium WordPress Website Google Page Speed and SEO Optimization service on Envato Studio.